The sad thing is that Israel is doing exactly that, bombing whatever, targeting whatever, and not giving a single care about what the UN has said to make it stop. For someone who seems to be “mostly mature” you have failed to acknowledge the golden rule that if you don’t have sources to back up your statements it can be singled out as false information. Let me show how it’s done:
When I say Israel targets children specifically and chants and cheers when they attack them I mean this video:
You may go on the youtube video and click the caption option ( the cc button at the right corner, click translate, scroll down select english) in order to understand. Notice how nothing is said about Hamas but instead a joy is expressed for child murder/hatred of arabs.
Israel blamed Hamas kidnapping and killing three teenagers to initiate the current slaughter of innocent civilians, fair enough. However Israeli officials later admitted that Hamas wasn’t behind it after all:
Hamas actually wanted to call a truce for ten years because (surprise!) they actually don’t like getting bombed and killed. Only to have Israel give deaf silence on a ten year proposal that could solve this conflict. Here is the source:
Even the United Nations states that Israel blockade of Gaza is illegal, see here:
Further more, you can see exactly how Israeli cares about HUMAN LIVES when you see what they are doing here:
Here is an article by a person who visited Gaza, the conditions were so terrible he deemed it an open air prison:
And you like to mention how Israel is not racist when in fact they are not only to arabs but blacks as well:
racism towards arabs:
Clearly its not HAMAS they have an agenda against, it’s a KKK mentality for hatred against arabs/blacks and a huge white supremacy attitude
Continuing to name oppressors, Israel has attacked Palestine for 50 years before Hamas was even formed.
Cease fire violations of Hamas vs Israel:
Israel wins by a landslide
And in case you hate every source I have mentioned and they are all “anti-semetic” because calling out someone who is doing genocide is racist instead of speaking the damn truth. (But NOT bringing up racism against arabs/ethopian jews is perfectly okay right?)
Here is the UK parliament talking about Israel:
These UK people are not arabs so you can’t even use race as a scapegoat to call it bias, these people are educated powerful world leaders and this is what they think.
1) Israel has very highly precise attacks. Collateral damage is usually thanks to Hamas firing rockets and mortars from civilian areas as well as telling civilians to stay in their homes after Israel warns them.
2) One chanting crowd of idiot Israelis does not represent the entire state, just like Hamas Leaders does not represent the entire Gaza Strip.
3) You might want to actually read that NY Magazine article. They’ve updated it to tell the actual truth, that a Hamas cell was responsible. The liberal media tends to always lie in favor of Hamas until the truth is unavoidable. In which case, this rag of a magazine kept the title the same but just added “UPDATE” to it.
4) Follow the source trail for your Hamas “10 year truce” article. It was based on this article, which Hamas’ supposed list of demands was semi-brokered by a Hezbollah spy. It also had this important tidbit:
Hamas’s armed wing, the Kassam Brigades, rejected the reported text of the truce deal, saying: “Our battle with the enemy continues and will increase in ferocity and intensity.”
5) Your Reuters article is outdated and of course incorrect. The UN is run by a bunch of buffoons who are pro-Palestinian through and through. Israel, nonetheless, has worked with the UN on loosing the blockade and transporting humanitarian aid to Gaza since then.
6) Your link to that also outdated, and pathetically Pro-Palestinian article is also false. This was just a rough draft calculation of daily food requirements needed to sustain the people of Palestine for humanitarian reasons. You can read the full report for yourself. Needless to say, Palestinians are not starving, they receive assistance from the UN, Israel, the US, and a number of other countries.
7) Wait, Noam Chomsky is siding with Hamas and hates Israel!?!
9) Again, a group of Israeli dummies chanting on the street do not represent the entire state of Israel. I have no doubt there are strong views in certain crowds just like every country.
10) Alison Weir is an anti-semitic journalist hack. It’s amazing any news organization gave her the time of day. She actually believes that the IDF is murdering and harvesting organs from Palestinians. She’s a crackpot in the greatest sense.
11) That infographic is the biggest load of crap. Just because of the capabilities of Israel’s defense, like the Iron Dome, and their military power, does not mean they are the aggressor. Hamas has a rich history of breaking treaties and ceasefire agreements. It is not a surprise they are still doing it today. Yes, Israel wins by a landslide because they have the military clout. I personally hope they decline all ceasefires until all their work on this current operation is complete and when they have wiped out all of Hamas’ leadership.
12) I could care less what Parliament thinks about ending the war. You can’t have peace when a terrorist organization’s goal is to wipe your country and people off the face of the earth. Collateral damage in war is nearly unavoidable, especially when your enemy uses civilians as shields. Less your forget that the US dropped two nuclear bombs on large cities in Japan to end WWII. The collateral damage in that attack was unimaginable, but it did end the war. That being said, Israel takes great care to not target civilians and to target only enemy combatants and targets under the rules of the Geneva Convention. Today, if the US was attacked by Canada in the way that Hamas attacks Israel, it would be a barren wasteland. That is the proof of restraint in Israel’s offensive measures.
1. The video you supplied to prove Israel has precise targets and warnings that are supposed to help protect citizens was actually quite hilarious because if you look at the video originator its an idf supporter. Yet and I quote “pathetically Pro-Palestinian” which is hilarious because your link was Pathetically Pro-Israeli, but lets continue:
^As you can see the warning is actually a BOMB and is followed by another BOMB with only 58 seconds to get out. Yes so protective, much helpful.
Here is another video:
^Look at how the house is brutally destroyed and smoke is everywhere, how are people supposed to escape or hide when civilian houses are exploding and smoke is everywhere(which makes it had to breath)
Oh look more evidence of the way Israel bombs buildings giving enough time for people to escape, this was with only fifteen seconds to spare, classy :
But in case you don’t believe me, because “media”(but only when it’s pro palestine) here is the twitter of a 16 year old girl who actually is living in the area that israel i targeting, she posts pictures and videos of what is happening: https://twitter.com/Farah_Gazan
2. Sorry I only included one video with israelis chanting death to arabs but that wasn’t convincing enough because one video right? Well here is the video where the sing about school children dying:
Oh look Israel blows up an ENTIRE TOWN WITHIN AN HOUR, you can tell how much they care for human lives enough to blow up an entire town because each and every building had hamas right? *eye roll* http://anarcho-queer.tumblr.com/post/93260665802
3. Maybe you should read the full updated story because the reporter who said that Israel admitted to hamas not being responsible is still sticking to his story, he even tweeted “For those asking, I stick by 100% tweets regarding comments made to me by Israeli police spokes Mickey Rosenfeld. He said it. Period. 1/2” and “And what’s more I suspect what he said is common knowledge in Israeli intelligence circles. 2/2”. Obviously the Israeli official doesn’t want the story to get out and said that Hamas did it, I mean look at the Malaysian flight taken down in the Ukraine/Russian war zone, we know one of them did it but none will own up to it. It’s very telling that a reporter would stick to his story even when it puts his career in danger, but I’m sure you’ll come up with an excuse saying that the reporter is lying even when he is still sticking to his story. I imagine it’s something like this:
4. Oh look you linked me to the Jerusalem post, which brings me back to my first point of you telling me that I was posting to Pro-Palestine but the Jerusalem post seems like a super unbiased source, yep super reliable. What next? You’ll quote the Israeli prime minister about how hard it is for the orphan children of Gaza? You failed to mention the demands of a cease fire, (by the way most cease fires have demands), probably because they are reasonable and you know Israel was wrong for rejecting them. Let’s review:1. Withdrawal of Israeli tanks from the Gaza border.
Hmm Palestine doesn’t want to get tanked how unreasonable2. Freeing all the prisoners that were arrested after the killing of the three youths.
Which according to the reporter were not even killed by hamas anyways
3. Lifting the siege and opening the border crossings to commerce and people.
Oh No how dare they demand to open the border, the border where they could trade and probably get the food and house building supplies (which you know they kind of need since Israel is bombing their homes) that Israel is keeping from them.
4. Establishing an international seaport and airport which would be under U.N. supervision.
Yes a way to get out of GAZA in case Israel tries to slaughter them again, and its under the supervision of the united nations. How selfish to try and escape especially when their buddy Egypt closed its borders, Israel closed theirs, so they have no where to go but swim out to the sea and drown to death.
5. Increasing the permitted fishing zone to 10 kilometers.
Oh no, trying to fish for food and trade, so evil.
6. Internationalizing the Rafah Crossing and placing it under the supervision of the U.N. and some Arab nations.
Again other nations will be involved, key note here that the United States a great buddy of the Israel is also apart of this so it will not be too one sided.
7. International forces on the borders.
So Palestinians can make sure Israel doesn’t take any more land from them by killing them off and having illegal settlements, and international forces because it will be fair for both Palestine and Israel since neither party is involved in border control, so unreasonable.
8. Easing conditions for permits to pray at the Al Aqsa Mosque.
Wanting to pray at a religious building of theirs, yep so evil. But I’m sure the Jewish are also stopped from praying at their synagogues in and areas nearby, oh wait they aren’t.
9. Prohibition on Israeli interference in the reconciliation agreement.
Oh so they want an agreement that isn’t influenced from the other side unfairly, obviously that is so dumb, everyone wants to sign agreements where the other richer side gets to have more of a say.
10. Reestablishing an industrial zone and improvements in further economic development in the Gaza Strip.
Wanting to get out of poverty and try and build a thriving economy again? THE NERVE!
5. Oh look the United Nations built up from nations around the world is Pro-Palestine? Really? Could it be because of the several Israeli violations, bombing the UN building and of course having illegal settlements going against the UN land agreement for a two state solution? Would you look at that, the entire world is crazy because they are calling out the truth. I also noticed you didn’t even bother having a link to back up your claims, typical.
6. So I went to the link you gave me and it’s an islamophobic site. Classy, being prejudice against two billion people around the world, also super reliable and not zionist at all. To be honest, I was tempted to stop responding to this after I realized that just because someone is muslim you think it is okay for women and children to die, but then I said what the heck, I am going to call you out, and in case anyone ever reads this, show them how much of a racist you are.
7. Oh wow, someone with common sense does’t like to see children die by the hands of the israeli military, how awful.
8. Oh look yet another pro-Israel site claiming they did not do something racist, so shocked, but let’s review: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oljrngl5Iwc
OH WAIT, AN ISRAELI WOMEN ADMITTING IT DOES HAPPEN ON VIDEO
9. Oh look you are trying to defend Israeli for video footage of them not giving a shit about human lives, but I guess since your and islamophobe xenophobic zionist its okay.
10. “ Alison Weir is an anti-semitic journalist hack” So a woman who researches and reports on the truth against Israel backed up with facts is anti-semitic? That is so ignorant to say, that’s like if a person of color stole something from you and you told them they were a robber, and responded with “Oh you are just a racist”. Do you understand how dumb you sound? BUT BEING A ZIONIST ISLAMOPHOBE XENOPHOBE IS OKAY SINCE YOU LINKED ME TO SITES THAT SUPPORT THAT!
11. “Just because of the capabilities of Israel’s defense, like the Iron Dome, and their military power, does not mean they are the aggressor” lol you just basically listed all the things that make Israel the aggressor against POVERTY STRICKEN NO MILITARY GAZA. So the article you linked me to is written by Guy Benson and he is a member of fox five which is known to be a zionist/islamophobic/xenopobic/RACIST AGAINST MINORITIES news network. But continuing on, you admit that Israel has more cease fire violations ”Yes, Israel wins by a landslide because they have the military clout” I don’t know if you understand basic concepts but when someone continues to violate cease fires and KILL PEOPLE they are going to have a retaliation, its called DEFENDING YOURSELF FROM YOUR ABUSER. ”I personally hope they decline all ceasefires until all their work on this current operation is complete and when they have wiped out all of Hamas’ leadership.” So basically like wiping out the entire town and murdering innocent people is what you want.
Lets have a reminder shall we?
So if you did have any logic to your argument it went out the window because you support the slaughter of innocent children because they are not white.
12. “ I could care less what Parliament thinks about ending the war.”
So you think you know more than the UK Parliament who specifically work in politics and have contact with the United Nations so they know what is exactly going on. Good to know.
“You can’t have peace when a terrorist organization’s goal is to wipe your country and people off the face of the earth.”
You are right we can’t have peace when the goal of a terrorist organization is to kill people, let’s see here: Israeli parliament member and law-maker Ayelet Shaked has stigmatized all Palestinians as terrorists, wishing death on all Palestinians while supporting the Israeli military assault.
"Collateral damage in war is nearly unavoidable, especially when your enemy uses civilians as shields"
Do you see how Israel bombs buildings? Do you see Hamas anywhere, because all I see is destruction of civilians anywhere. And of course go to https://twitter.com/Farah_Gazan a person LIVING IN GAZA who has video footage and tweets proving that hamas isn’t even there using them as shields. This girl has personal videos and photos that prove you wrong.
"Less your forget that the US dropped two nuclear bombs on large cities in Japan to end WWII. The collateral damage in that attack was unimaginable, but it did end the war."
Ah yes, millions of people dying and/or receiving radiation that led to cancer was worth it. Do you know what the person who was flying the plane with the bombs said? That he wished that he would not have done it if he had known what would happen, I dont know if a racist like you will take anything away from that.
"That being said, Israel takes great care to not target civilians and to target only enemy combatants and targets under the rules of the Geneva Convention."
Yes they do, lets review how much they care:
Nothing says great care then sending warning bombs that blow glass everywhere to cut and bleed yourself with and then within a minute sending the main bomb so you can’t even run to save your life, so caring, much love.
“Today, if the US was attacked by Canada in the way that Hamas attacks Israel, it would be a barren wasteland. That is the proof of restraint in Israel’s offensive measures.”
Well my dear racist, if Canada had invaded the US for fifty years and killed them stealing their land, like Israel did from 1948-2001 (2001 when Hamas was formed, before that, even when occupied by Britain, Palestine had no Hamas, they were just poor people who had no defense) US would have nuked the shit out of them. (And yes Palestine existed, not only was it recognized by the UN, there is currency and official papers dating back before Israel was made 1948). Hamas would not even existed and didn’t exist until 50 years of torture with nothing to protect them coming from Israel. Hamas is not a good organization but it was because Israel that it was even formed. Also blowing up towns and killing thousands is genocide, and that’s like saying killing the native Americans showed american restraint , it didn’t!
Also, kindly fuck off you racist pig. Thank you.
Today I learned that the little girl who was delivered from her dead mother’s body alive, after the mother was murdered by the Zionist Regime, died in hospital. To be honest, I was really sad and I had almost made dua that she grow up to know of her…
Take a break from the fandoms and take a moment to read this:
Farah Baker, a 16 year old teen living in the Gaza Strip, has been tweeting and posting on social media sites of the various indiscriminant bombings being committed by Israeli forces, most recently very violent shelling near Al-Shifa hospital by her.
In her countless tweets and numerous posts on both Twitter and Instagram, she documents live strikes using photos and videos to show her followers the severity of the situation her and thousands like her are going through every day. @farah_gazan has gone viral, spiking from 21k to 76k followers on twitter in a span of 24 hours and climbing to 300+ in a matter of hours on Instagram.
Personally, I felt like I was reading something off the diary of Anne Frank. And who knows? Our children might be reading this and asking us why we didn’t stop her from dying just like we did to our grandparents.
The tweets are heartbreaking and the videos are breathtaking. She needs your support. Let her know you stand by her. Follow her on twitter and Instagram and maybe somehow you can change history.
La Paz (AFP) - Bolivia on Wednesday renounced a visa exemption agreement with Israel in protest over its offensive in Gaza, and declared it a terrorist state.
President Evo Morales announced the move during a talk with a group of educators in the city of Cochabamba.
It “means, in other words, we are declaring (Israel) a terrorist state,” he said.
The treaty has allowed Israelis to travel freely to Bolivia without a visa since 1972.
Morales said the Gaza offensive shows “that Israel is not a guarantor of the principles of respect for life and the elementary precepts of rights that govern the peaceful and harmonious coexistence of our international community.”
More than two weeks of fighting in Gaza have left 1,300 dead and 6,000 wounded amid an intense Israeli air and ground campaign in response to missile attacks by the Islamist militant group Hamas.
In the latest development, 20 people were killed after two Israeli shells slammed into a United Nations school, drawing international protests.
Bolivia broke off diplomatic relations with Israel in 2009 over a previous military operation in Gaza.
In mid-July, Morales filed a request with the UN High Commissioner for Human Rights to prosecute Israel for “crimes against humanity.”
Photos: Bolivian ambassador to the UN Sacha Llorenti wears keffiyeh in solidarity with Palestinians, July 2014.
Names of Gaza’s martyrs from Israel’s 2014 offensive. Note that these are just the children. May the rest in peace.
"All my ex-girlfriends are Asian."
If you’ve ever come across this charming come-on, you’ve probably been exposed to yellow fever
Look at how HuffPo, the supposed LIBERAL blog, called her video a ‘rant’.
ANY TIME Black people or not-Black POC are speaking about racism,
The white mainstream media calls it a ‘rant’ to delegitimize it.
Cookie decorating for the mendhi (my hands are slowly dying from piping for so long) ☺️😩
Okay so I just finished piping 90 of these in pink and orange (yes 90). Packed them in plastic bags with curled ribbon on top! My hands are officially dead.
Happy Eid Mubarak, everyone!
To clarify: the eidi with question mark symbolizes me asking others for eidi. The darkness, of course, represents the bleak nature. The future doesnt look very bright (zero rupay abhi tk)
The eidi with exclamation represents the way chota bachas are demanding for eidi. White of course symbolizes the defeat I’ve accepted.
So. This isn’t just some stupid meme.
There’s an obvious Fault in Our Tehvaars